Dear Friends of Life:
Key Areas of Focus – 2021
- Grow and increase our impact through community partnerships continuously attracting new members expanding our base of support
- Be a resource and network for life issues throughout Mississauga and Brampton enabling improved sharing of all things “pro-life”
- Attract young people to the pro-life movement by reaching out to schools via school boards, trustees, school chaplaincies, as well as to church youth and young adult groups
- Reach out to our federal MP’s to support the pending key bills like Bill C233, known as “save the girls” bill; a private members bill introduced this year banning sex selective abortions which discriminate mostly against girls
- 2021 will be the 10th anniversary of our 40 Days For Life campaign in Mississauga where faithful and dedicated people have prayed, fasted and stood on the sidewalk, near the abortion facility
- Reach out to our Christian brothers and sisters in other denominations to further strengthen the pro-life message in our communities, bringing us closer to a nation free of abortion
As we go forth into 2021, do not be afraid! It’s really important not to allow fear and challenge associated with this pandemic to distract us from essential moral issues like abortion and euthanasia. There is great reason for hope, because Christ has already won the victory! The rest is just “mop-up” work. Once these current restrictions are lifted, I look forward to personally meeting all of you at our events.
In our latest Spring-Summer newsletter you will be updated on key events and activities in 2021. While these are strange times for us, in Jesus’ day, war, hatred, unclean living and disease were very prevalent . The question we really need to ask ourselves is; “how can I make a difference?”.
If you want to make a difference, contact us at email@example.com.
Watch out for the following events!
Right to Life Mississauga & Area FY 2020 Annual General Meeting – June 12, 2021 at 10:00am featuring Keynote Speaker Phil Horgan, Catholic Civil Rights League
Abortion Apologetics online event, brought to you by Right to Life Mississauga & Area – Wednesday April 14th
(40 Days for Life Mississauga is in full compliance with COVID-19 protocols.)
Right to Life Mississauga & Area – 2020 Annual General Meeting Notice (Fiscal Year 2019 – Date pending lifting of COVID-19 lockdown restrictions)
After almost two years of hard work, Kevin Dunn’s 2nd documentary on euthanasia is ready for viewing. Fatal Flaws features interviews with leaders of the euthanasia lobby and with people who have heart wrenching personal experiences with euthanasia and assisted suicide. By juxtaposing the position of the euthanasia lobby with those individuals who have actually been affected by it, the fatal flaws associated with its legalization are readily identifiable.
Right to Life Mississauga & Area has purchased several copies to lend out for viewing in Churches, moms groups or just with friends and family. Please call or email us to borrow a DVD and help expose the truth.