Right to Life Mississauga & Area exists to promote and defend the right to life of all innocent human beings, from the time that life begins (the time of fertilization) until natural death.
We strive to create a culture where every child is welcomed into the world, the vulnerable and the elderly are protected by law and where every pregnant mother receives the help she needs to face an unplanned pregnancy. Through active participation of the Executive and Membership, Right to Life Mississauga-Brampton will bear witness to the loving power of God, and his human creation.
- Educate Members and Non-members on the scientific and moral truths surrounding abortion and medical assisted suicide
- Provide Support and Resources to women in crisis with spiritual and economic support
- Distribute information which challenges the mis-truths and mis-information surrounding abortion and medical assisted suicide and its impacts on the most vulnerable amongst our humanity
- Increase Membership within the community especially among youth
- Deliver in-field Pro-life Response education programs and sessions
- Fund raising for Right to Life and affiliated service organizations
For more information on how you can get involved with Right to Life Mississauga & Area, leave us your contact info below…